Category / The Clearing / Poetry / The Clearing
You May Also Like
- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on the Fat of the LandFor all these reasons, John Seymour’s is a voice that still needs to be heard, and a voice that can change lives, including perhaps yours. […]
- Moon Palace, An Inuit Story of Transformation by Martin ShawThe only thing up there was a Moon Palace, where she made her home. […]
- Black Apples by Andrew KottingBlack Apples is inspired by Iain Sinclair's Black Apples of Gower. It was made in collaboration with Iain Sinclair and Anonymous Bosch with music by Buster Grey-Jung. […]
From the Archive
- Poems from Heath by Penelope Shuttle and John GreeningTraversing ideas of landscape and time, treading new paths across …
- Spring and its discontents by Robin WalterI am beginning to feel the strings tug and draw …
- New Poems from Penelope ShuttleSt Clether August The Well Sheep-warm day, …
THE CLEARING is an online journal published by Little Toller Books that offers writers and artists a dedicated space in which to explore and celebrate the landscapes we live in. Our contributors are encouraged to go forth and find distinctive visions that startle us, rural or urban, modern or prehistoric, industrial, post-industrial, fantastical, natural, political, however they come. But each must be meaningful, surprising, felt.
The editors welcome original submissions in all written, audio and visual genres. Submission should reflect The Clearing/Little Toller’s concern with the natural environment, but within this broad subject-matter we encourage a diversity of interpretation and approach.
If you’d like to submit work to The Clearing, please email email@example.com . While we receive many submissions we will get back to you as soon as we are able.