Category / The Clearing / Film / The Clearing
You May Also Like
- James Roberts – Three New PoemsJames Roberts lives in the Black Mountains. He co-edits Zoomorphic magazine. Recent poetry has been published by Agenda and Cinnamon Press. A novella “The Man in the Mountain.” was published in 2015.
- The Musical Landscapes of Sam Richards1. […]
- Sarianne Durie – LandscapesTHE […]
From the Archive
- New poems from Richard SkeltonRichard Skelton is an artist, composer and publisher. He has …
- South West Poetry Tour #4 – J.R. Carpenter & Camilla NelsonThe South West Poetry Tour was a 5 day collaborative initiative …
- Karl O’Hanlon – Purdysburn HouseThe country house poem is sub-genre of topographical poetry popular …
THE CLEARING is an online journal published by Little Toller Books that offers writers and artists a dedicated space in which to explore and celebrate the landscapes we live in. Our contributors are encouraged to go forth and find distinctive visions that startle us, rural or urban, modern or prehistoric, industrial, post-industrial, fantastical, natural, political, however they come. But each must be meaningful, surprising, felt.
The editors welcome original submissions in all written, audio and visual genres. Submission should reflect The Clearing/Little Toller’s concern with the natural environment, but within this broad subject-matter we encourage a diversity of interpretation and approach.
If you would like to send work to The Clearing, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org