Category / The Clearing / Photography / The Clearing
You May Also Like
- Ring of Downs: Extracts by Maryanne Grant TraylenDog imprisons the thing, clamping it into his quivering, jaunty jaw... […]
- The Earth will speak in the long run by Marcus Sedgwick"Since the land cannot speak for itself, who will speak on its behalf?" […]
- Philip Gross – Two Snow Poems
From the Archive
- Dear White West Country People by Louisa Adjoa ParkerWe've watched the same cattle, heads bent to the grass …
- A Year in Kingcombe by Anita Roy: SeptemberThe world was alive, rushing and swooping along with the …
- Some Thoughts on Poetry and Fracking by Hugh DunkerleyIn 2014 I was asked to give a poetry reading …
THE CLEARING is an online journal published by Little Toller Books that offers writers and artists a dedicated space in which to explore and celebrate the landscapes we live in. Our contributors are encouraged to go forth and find distinctive visions that startle us, rural or urban, modern or prehistoric, industrial, post-industrial, fantastical, natural, political, however they come. But each must be meaningful, surprising, felt.
The editors welcome original submissions in all written, audio and visual genres. Submission should reflect The Clearing/Little Toller’s concern with the natural environment, but within this broad subject-matter we encourage a diversity of interpretation and approach.
If you’d like to submit work to The Clearing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . While we receive many submissions we will get back to you as soon as we are able.