Tag / suzanne joinson
You May Also Like
- Katherine Price – A Glimpse of the Heath: Parallax RegainedChainsaws woke me […]
- New poems from David Troupes, Katherine Robinson and Robert Okaji‘Some seeds […]
- Artefact: On a Surrey Hill by Eleanor AnstrutherI look at those stones now, aged, weathered, still standing, and remember the community we once were. […]
From the Archive
- Artefact: The Explosives Factory by Louise KenwardThe land holds their memory. His films remind me of …
- New Poems from Isabel Galleymore and Ben SmithThis week we are celebrating the launch of new chapbooks …
- Beyond the Fell Wall by Richard SkeltonRichard Skelton has spent nearly half a decade living in …
THE CLEARING is an online journal published by Little Toller Books that offers writers and artists a dedicated space in which to explore and celebrate the landscapes we live in. Our contributors are encouraged to go forth and find distinctive visions that startle us, rural or urban, modern or prehistoric, industrial, post-industrial, fantastical, natural, political, however they come. But each must be meaningful, surprising, felt.
The editors welcome original submissions in all written, audio and visual genres. Submission should reflect The Clearing/Little Toller’s concern with the natural environment, but within this broad subject-matter we encourage a diversity of interpretation and approach.
If you’d like to submit work to The Clearing, please email email@example.com . While we receive many submissions we will get back to you as soon as we are able.