Category / The Clearing / illustration / The Clearing / Poetry / The Clearing
You May Also Like
- Places of Poetry: Navigating Diglis by Isabel GalleymoreThis water is like a long tail, swishing. This water is running wild and WARNING: […]
- Evelyn O’Malley – Adventures in the Forest of ArdenEvelyn O’Malley is […]
- Dear White West Country People by Louisa Adjoa ParkerWe've watched the same cattle, heads bent to the grass Stood by the same sea, that sheet of blue glass […]
From the Archive
- New Poems from Penelope ShuttleSt Clether August The Well Sheep-warm day, …
- Oliver Rackham – What is the future for ash trees?I dare not predict what will happen to ash. The …
- How Rivers Break Away and Meet Again by Theresa KishkanI am a reader of atlases. I've always been drawn …
THE CLEARING is an online journal published by Little Toller Books that offers writers and artists a dedicated space in which to explore and celebrate the landscapes we live in. Our contributors are encouraged to go forth and find distinctive visions that startle us, rural or urban, modern or prehistoric, industrial, post-industrial, fantastical, natural, political, however they come. But each must be meaningful, surprising, felt.
The editors welcome original submissions in all written, audio and visual genres. Submission should reflect The Clearing/Little Toller’s concern with the natural environment, but within this broad subject-matter we encourage a diversity of interpretation and approach.
If you’d like to submit work to The Clearing, please email email@example.com . While we receive many submissions we will get back to you as soon as we are able.